Research has shown that approximately 30% of the workforce in America is truly engaged in their job. These employees are happier and have on average 31% higher productivity and 3X higher creativity. Those increases develop higher bottom line results. Leaders who identify and exemplify positive behaviors, establish the tone for an organization’s working atmosphere.
This course has a specific course of action to increase leadership skills to create an workplace culture where people want to come to work, know their purpose and are loyal and create referrals.
Basic Course Information
* The program will emphasize the strong role of organizational leadership to create, emulate, communicate and reinforce strategies necessary to sustain business success
* We will be looking at how to Identify and utilize organizational core values, vision and mission statements to permeate company processes, procedures and competencies for ongoing company success
* The participant will understand the importance of purpose on a micro and macro level and its relationship to greater productivity and safety
* A focus will be on the necessity of management/owners use of better skills to communicate to create clarity in instruction, both giving and receiving
* Specific implementation of methodologies to utilize upon immediate return to the workplace will be shared
Julie Ann Sullivan works with organizations that want to create a workplace environment where people are productive, engaged and appreciated. Julie Ann seeks to bring a more positive and productive environment into every organization she works with. Julie Ann is a communication specialist, collaboration strategist and change steward. She is the Founder of Learning Never Ends, a company whose purpose is to create a more positive culture, one person at a time. Julie Ann has diverse educational background which includes a BA in Psychology and an MBA in Accounting. She earned the designation of CPA and spent decades involved in the financial industry and the corporate world. As a Professional Speaker, she has worked with McDonald's USA, Howard Hanna Financial, Highmark and Bayer US. Her programs are known for her expertise, innovation, humor and engagement of her participants.
Julie Ann is a Professional member of the National Speakers Association an accomplished author and hosts the Mere Mortals Unite & Businesses that Care podcasts.
State Specific Details
Basic Course Information
Anyone in a leadership role who is looking to enhance their own behaviors and in turn that of the people they lead
HRCI Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for 2.75 HR (Business) credits towards aPHRTM, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRiTM and SPHRiTM recertification.
SHRM Accreditation Information
HR Education Network is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 2.75 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org
Total Reviews: 4